The St Michael’s Parents & Friends Association was formed in 2007. This association grew from the earlier work of the Father’s and Mother’s Clubs.
In this time our Parents & Friends Association has supported the education development of our children through its financial support of literacy resources and interactive whiteboards.
The association meets regularly each term and promotes topics supporting the needs of families, education and school development.
How you can help
The goals of the Parents & Friends Association are to:
- strengthen ties with the parish and maintain our Catholic identity
- maintain strong communication between school and home
- support school projects
- actively update parents with school and parenting information
- invite an inclusive community.
In addition to the P & F Association there are a number of ways that parents/guardians can be of assistance to our school community. Some of these ways include:
- English and Mathematics workshops
- classroom support in numeracy and literacy
- library support and book covering
- sports training
- sports carnivals
Please note that all volunteer workers in schools are required to undergo child protection training. Visit the Building Child Safe Communities website 'Building Child Safe Communities' for more information.
Register your interest today
Demonstrate to your children that volunteering is a good thing.
Every single one of us can help in a small or large capacity!